Now you do not need to search settings for speakers and microphone testing in your computer. Just use make audio test with use of WebPhone in a few clicks.
To test the sound in the WebPhone you need:
1. Click the spanner icon on the left panel:
2. Click "Check of headset" or the icon above.
3. Click the loudspeaker icon or the text nearby to start the speakers test:
If the speakers work correctly, then you'll hear a loud signal for a few seconds. If you don’t hear the signal, that means speakers do not work.
4. Click the microphone icon or the text near it to check the mike:
When calling from WebPhone you see a popup box with request to allow the microphone access in browser.
After you allow your browser using the microphone, the call starts. Say something into the microphone and you will understand whether it works or not.
- if it works, you will hear your voice during the call;
- if it doesn’t work, you won’t hear anything;
- If the microphone is not connected, the certain message appears:
Learn here how to check your speakers and microphone in softphone.