If you want to receive calls from your website with your mobile phone, then you need to install a relevant app for that.
We suggest you to use Zoiper IAX SIP VOIP application for this purpose.
This program is rather easy to start working with. Just accomplish the next steps:
1. Download the above mentioned application and install it on your phone;
2. Open the app and go to Config > Accounts:
3. Add the account:
4. When question “Do you already have an account (username and password)?” appears, choose “Yes”:
5. Choose “Manual configuration”:
6. Choose the account type “SIP”:
7. Enter all necessary data to create a new account:
- Enter name/position of operator who would answer calls in “Account name”:
- Enter “Server” data sent in Excitel system email into the “Host” field;
- Enter “Login” data sent in Excitel system email into the “Username” field;
- Enter “Password” data sent in Excitel system email into the “Password” field;
- Enter “Proxy-server” data sent in Excitel system email into the “Outbound proxy” field.
8. Press “Save” to apply all changes. After that you will see the process of your account registering (“Registering” will be displayed under your account name):
In a few minutes after registration you'll see an account status “Account is ready”:
Now just call with your website call button and answer the call in Zoiper app on your mobile phone:
We are done! From now you are able to answer the incoming from your website calls with mobile phone!
Send us your questions via the contact form.